Welcome to Birth's Journey, natural childbirth education classes serving Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region! My name is Laura Tefertiller, and I am a Certified Childbirth Educator, a Certified Lactation Educator, and a Certified Postpartum Doula. I have also been trained as a Labor Doula and as such, I believe in the natural process of birth and trust in a woman's ability to birth her baby.
Birth’s Journey natural childbirth classes provide education on natural childbirth while cultivating confidence in your body and empowerment of the birth process. Birth’s Journey natural childbirth classes offer a consumer-oriented, woman-and family-centered approach with emphasis on meeting the challenges of labor and birth. These childbirth classes will teach you how to nurture yourselves and your baby for the best possible start in parenthood.
Birth's Journey childbirth classes incorporate techniques from Lamaze, The Bradley Method, Hypnobirthing, and the philosophies of Shelia Kitzinger and midwife Ina May Gaskin. Pregnancy and birth are a magical time in a woman's life, a time to celebrate her bodily wisdom and tune into her intuitive sense to birth. I wish for you and your family a peaceful, informed, and empowering birth. Good luck as you travel down the road to "Birth's Journey!"
What distinguishes Birth's Journey birth classes from other childbirth classes?
• Birth's Journey childbirth classes follow the philosophy of "women-centered" birth
• Birth's Journey childbirth classes empower parents to trust in the natural process of birth
• Birth's Journey childbirth classes teach you how to work with the challenges of labor
• Birth's Journey childbirth classes will arm you with confidence and knowledge so you can make active choices to create a positive and empowering birth experience
• Birth's Journey childbirth classes offer a holistic approach to birth
New birth classes forming Starting May 2nd
and June 20th
6:00pm - 8:30pm
More info click here